Are you living off the grid? Is there no electrical power supply, but still wanting some nice hot water for showers or dishes. No Problem.
Our L5, and L10 tankless hot water heaters are perfect for your situation, running off only 2 D-cell batteries. Whether you require a portable outdoor shower or a permanent installation for your home or cabin, the L5 and L10 will do the job.
The L5 is our portable tankless hot water heater, rated for 1.3 gallons per minute and producing up to 140 degrees of instant hot water, it can handle any outdoor scenario from rinsing off animals to a well needed, comfortable shower with a touch of a button.
The Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater is the original and best selling portable water heater on the market today! You get instant, endless hot water wherever you are! The Eccotemp L5 portable tankless water heater is perfect for campsites, cabins or simply around the house. Wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower, wash the dogs or the horse. You can add the Eccotemp L5 portable water heater to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning! The ignition is with 2 "D" cell batteries so it makes it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available.
The ideal operating range for the Eccotemp L5 portable tankless water heater is 20~80 PSI. The system also works great on modified water systems such as a 12 volt pump. Total dimensions are 14.5" tall, 11.5" wide, 4.5" deep and weighs 13.8 pounds.
This unit requires a 2" clearance from a wall, 1' side to side from anything flammble, 3' from a window as well from an overhang and 18" from the ground.
The L5 will offer a 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.5 gallons per minute.
Eccotemp L5 portable water heater benefits:
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on the unit
- 37,500 BTU
- 20 minute automatic safety shutoff timer
- Includes CSA regulator for use with standard 20 lbs grill propane tank
- Battery igniter means no electricity needed
- On/Off shower head included
- Garden hose adapter included
- Manual water temperature controls
- Not for use with a bilge pump
- 1.5 GPM flow capacity
- Rated voltage: 3V (D Cell Batteries)
- Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
- Rated heat input: 11kw
For a more permanent installation, our L10 tankless hot water heater is the unit for the job. Rated at 2.5 gallons per minute, it can easily supply hot water up to 150 degrees simultaneously to showers and faucets while running off minimal energy produced by 2 D-cell batteries.
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater is one of the hottest tankless water heaters on the market! The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater gives you endless hot water at your cabin, summer cottage, lake home, potting shed, RV, camper, horse washing stall or wherever else you need hot water. The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater delivers up to 2.64 Gallons Per Minute of hot water ranging from 80-165 degrees F, plenty for 1-2 hot water applications running at the same time. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. It is perfect for off grid or areas where you have limited electricity. Designed for a more permanent installation, the L10 comes with standard 1/2" NPT fittings, making it easily plumbed in with standard fixtures.
The ideal operating range is 25-80 PSI. The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as a 12 volt pump. Total dimensions are 28" tall (35" with rain cap), 17" wide, 6.5" deep and weighs about 27 pounds.
- 2.65 GPM flow capacity
- Adjustable temperature from 80 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Equipped with standard ½” NPT pipe fittings and plumbs easily into standard American fittings
- Fitted with a stainless steel rain hood
- Uses 2 "D" cell batteries for flame ignition (3V)
- 1 year warranty
- Auto cut-off safety design: will shut-off gas supply immediately in case flameout occurs to reduce risk of gas leakage
- Automatic shut-off timer: will shut-off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use
- Anti-dry combustion protection: System will shut-off the gas supply in the event water stops flowing through the unit
- Water-controlled ignition: a water pressure of 25 to 80 PSI automatically turns on the ignition circuit for effortless and convenient operation
- Removable drain valve to prevent water pipe and regulator damage due to freezing water
- Includes 3.5' hose and CSA approved regulator (for use with standard 20 lbs propane cylinder)
- 75,000 BTU output
- Rated heat input: 20 Kw
- Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column