Please note that Scratch and Dent models may be used and refurbished to working conditions and may include wear and tear or cosmetic defects
*All Open Box & Scratch and Dent models are tested to original working condition and come with their original manufacturer warranty.
The Eccotemp 45H-NG is the largest outdoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. Rated at an impressive 6.8 GPM and 140,000 BTU per hour, the 45H-NG can meet all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. The compact, wall mounted 45H-NG is powered by natural gas. With its fully automated control system, the Eccotemp 45H-NG is the ideal choice for any standard sized home.
- Rated for 2-3 applications used simultaneously means that taking a shower and running two sinks at the same time is effortless. The Eccotemp 45 Series is ideal for normal hot water heating applications in ANY size residential single-family home.
- Rated at 6.8 GPM at 140,000 BTU with a temperature rise of 38 degrees this ultra-efficient tankless water heater is ideal for just about every single-family home in the US and Canada. With Advanced incoming and outgoing water temperature sensor technology, you always have total confidence when it comes to safety.
- CSA certified for installation in the US and Canada. This tankless water heater meets and exceeds all safety and efficiency requirements according to the DOE. With an Energy Factor Rating of .82, you can have peace of mind knowing this tankless water heater is ideal for individuals looking to save money.
- Best in class 10-year product warranty offers peace of mind that the Eccotemp 45 Series will withstand the time and use you need. The Eccotemp 45 Series can be complemented with our patented one of a kind EZ-Flush descaling kit to ensure your tankless water heater is running at maximum efficiency all year long.
- Advanced Generation 2 Computer board with high performance processing and smart adjust technology built in. Our proprietary developed programming meets and exceeds today’s consumer demand needs. With a minimum activation rate at .8 GPM means this tankless water heater is perfect for most low flow applications.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not recommended for elevation above 3000 ft and cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEM, RECIRCULATING or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.
All Water Heater purchases will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. If you wish to remove SIGNATURE REQUIRED from your shipment please contact Customer Service immediately to have it removed. Please Note: By opting out of SIGNATURE REQUIRED you release Eccotemp Systems, LLC from all liability of lost or stolen packages. Call 1-866-356-1992 or chat with us here to speak with a customer service agent.
Class 2901 85
Class 2901 05
Class 2902 93
Class 2902 13
To ensure the secure and confirmed delivery of your purchase, Eccotemp requires a signature for all deliveries.