Eccotemp Scratch and Dent items are like new and may contain light scratches or dents to the external case. They all have been tested and are guaranteed to operate like new and come with the same manufactures warranty as a brand new product.
The Eccotemp 45H-NG is the largest outdoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. Rated at impressive 6.8 GPM and 150,000 BTU per hour, the 45H-NG can meet all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. The compact, wall mounted 45H-NG is powered by natural gas. With its fully automated control system, the Eccotemp 45H-NG is the ideal choice for any standard sized home.
Up to 150,000 BTU, 110V power supply
3/4 inch water inlet & outlet, 3/4 inch gas inlet
Needs 1.1GPM(each faucet/fixture)to ignite
- 35 degree rise: 6.8 GPM
- 50 degree rise: 5.0 GMP
- 70 degree rise: 3.4 GMP
- Recommended to use 3/4 inch lines throughout plumbing system(shower, tubs, sinks, etc.)
- Uses 4" vent kit
- CSA certified for US and Canadian use
- Natural Gas Powered
- Digital remote with simple controls and diagnostics
- 110 volt UL listed power cord
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- 150,000 BTU
- Energy Factor: 0.80
- 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
- 5 year warranty on parts
- Energy rating: 82%
- Hot water capacity range: 1.2 - 6.8 GPM
- Maximum / Minimum gas rate: 19,800 - 150,000 BTUs
- Product dimensions & weight: 15"x5"x24" & 38lbs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not recommended for elevation above 3000 ft and cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYTEM, RECIRCULATING or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using the Flow-Aide System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.
Class 2901 85
Class 2901 05
Class 2902 93
Class 2902 13