The Re-Conditioned Eccotemp FVI12-LP Tankless Water Heater is like new and may contain light scratches or dents to the external case. Many of these Re-Conditioned FVI12-LP Tankless Water Heaters are either just returns or may have been scratched or dented during shipment. They all have been tested and are guaranteed to operate like new. These Re-Conditioned Eccotemp FVI12-LP Tankless Water Heaters come with the same manufactures warranty as brand new version.
The Eccotemp FVI12-LP tankless water heater is a natural gas fired, indoor tankless water heater designed for small to medium hot water production where you need more than one hot water application at the same time. The Eccotemp FVI12-NG tankless water heater is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes.
The Eccotemp FVI12-LP Tankless Water Heater comes with a horizontal stainless steel vent kit, ready to install. Eccotemp FVI12-LP's 110 volt UL listed power cord powers the internal exhaust fan and digital display. It only pulls about 2 watts idol and 10 watts during operation, making it ideal when energy conservation is paramount.
At Maximum flow capacity of 4GPM the FVI12 offers a temperature rise of 45 degrees F and offers a 77 degree F rise at a flow rate of 2.3 GPM.
Some additional Features
- True 1/2" NPT water fittings
- *Manual water temperature controls
- Liquid propane powere
- Sleek modern design
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- 4 GPM flow capacity
- Power ventilation for safety, efficiency and venting options
- Tested-Safe Electronic ignition system
- 74,000 BTU
- Digital temperature display
- Fully independent gas and water controls
- Precise temperature and water flow adjustment
- Weighs only 20 pounds
- Unit Dimensions are 15”x24”x4”
- Stainless vent kit included
- Uses gas only when hot water is on.
- Requires standard household 120 volt electric outlet
- UL listed electrical components
- Two year warranty
- *Not for use with a bilge pump
- Hot water capacity range: 0.93 - 4.8 GPM
- Energy Factor: 79%
- Maximum / Minimum gas rate: 25,000 - 74,500 BTUs