The Eccotemp 45H-NG is the largest outdoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. Rated at impressive 6.8 GPM and 150,000 BTU per hour, the 45H-NG can meet all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. The compact, wall mounted 45H-NG is powered by natural gas. With its fully automated control system, the Eccotemp 45H-NG is the ideal choice for any standard sized home.
Up to 150,000 BTU, 110V power supply
3/4 inch water inlet & outlet, 3/4 inch gas inlet
Needs 1.1GPM(each faucet/fixture)to ignite
- 35 degree rise: 6.8 GPM
- 50 degree rise: 5.0 GMP
- 70 degree rise: 3.4 GMP
- Recommended to use 3/4 inch lines throughout plumbing system(shower, tubs, sinks, etc.)
- Uses 4" vent kit
- CSA certified for US and Canadian use
- Natural Gas Powered
- Digital remote with simple controls and diagnostics
- 110 volt UL listed power cord
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- 150,000 BTU
- Energy Factor: 0.80
- 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
- 5 year warranty on parts
- Energy rating: 82%
- Hot water capacity range: 1.2 - 6.8 GPM
- Maximum / Minimum gas rate: 19,800 - 150,000 BTUs
- Product dimensions & weight: 15"x5"x24" & 38lbs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not recommended for elevation above 3000 ft and cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYTEM, RECIRCULATING or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using the Flow-Aide System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.
Class 2901 85
Class 2901 05
Class 2902 93
Class 2902 13