Eccotemp L7 + EccoFlo Diaphragm 12V Pump + Strainer
The Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is the latest model in our product line! With a stylish new look and a higher capacity than the L5, the L7 is in a league of its own. The Eccotemp L7 also features an upgraded chrome shower head with a stainless steel hose! The Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is perfect for campsites, cabins or simply around the house. Wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower, or even wash your animals. You can add the Eccotemp L7 Portable Water Heater to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning. This model includes an electronic ignition powered by 2 "D" cell batteries making it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available.
The ideal operating range for the Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is 20~80 PSI. The L7 will offer a 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.59 gallons per minute. The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as a 12-volt pump. The Eccotemp L7 can reach temperatures between 50 to 125 degrees fahrenheit, depending on the temperature of the incoming water. However, an upgraded temperature sensor is available for purchase allowing the Eccotemp L7 to reach temperatures of up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Compact & easy to store
- Great for camping & family outings
- Light Weight
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- Battery powered ignition
- Manual water temperature control
- Energy Factor of 79%
- Rated Voltage: 3V (D cell batteries)
- Minimum/Maximum gas rate: 15,700 BTUs - 41,000 BTUs
- Hot water capacity range: 0.66 to 1.7 GPM
Eccotemp L7 Dimensions:
- Height 20"
- Width 12.5"
- Depth 7"
- Weight approx. 13 lbs.
- Shipping weight 14.7 lbs.
Clearance Requirements (at least):
- 2" clearance from wall
- 1' on both sides from anything flammable
- 3' from any window, overhand, awning
- 18" from the ground
- On/Off chrome shower head
- 6' Stainless steel shower hose included
- Garden hose adapter
- EccoFlo Diaphragm 12V Pump & Strainer
- CSA regulator for use with standard 20 lb. grill propane tank
- 2-year manufacturer warranty See Warranty Details Here
The Eccotemp EccoFlo is a portable compact water pump and strainer assembly that allows pressurized water where ever you need it. Whether you’re needing to pull water from a creek to your Eccotemp Portable Tankless Water Heater or you need to transfer liquids from one area to another the EccoFlo is the perfect tool for the job. Compatible with the Eccotemp L5, L7 and L10 tankless water heaters the EccoFlo pump is self-priming allowing the pump to safely run dry without any damage and the strainer is designed with a 20-mesh stainless steel screen to keep out unwanted bugs and dirt. Powered using only 12V, this water pump and strainer can be used virtually anywhere.
- 2.9 GPM(Gallons per minute), 50 PSI, 12 Volt, 4.4 Amp
- Soft, Noise Absorbing Mounts
- Can safely run dry
- Barbed 1/2" Inlet and Outlet fittings
- Made of Corrosion Resistant Materials
- 20-Mesh Stainless Steel Screen
- Transparent Strainer Housing
- 12V Pump
- Sediment Strainer
- 2 – ½” Threaded Adapters
- 1 – ½” 90º Barbed Adapter
- 1 – ½” Barbed Adapter
- Red & Black (+/-) Alligator Clips
I IMPORTANT: This is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed or plumbed into any fixtures: sinks, showers, etc. When not in use, this water heater should be drained and stored away. This product should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.
Didn't use yet until spring, looks like it's going to be great and what Eccotemp said it would be! Eccotemp gave me a great deal and friendly thanks get wait to try it.
Have used the L7 on one weekend hunting trip and love it! I purchased the kit with 12V flo-jet pump. Had a little trouble at first with it not staying lit. The slightest breeze will extinguish the flame. Once i moved the unit and provided a wind block, it worked flawlessly. Fires up every time, nice hot water, easily adjusted. The on - off switch on the shower head took some getting used to, though. A little tight on the initial use, but ok after that.