Eccotemp L7 + Flojet 12V Pump
The Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is the latest model in our product line! With a stylish new look and a higher capacity than the L5, the L7 is in a league of its own. The Eccotemp L7 also features an upgraded chrome shower head with a stainless steel hose! The Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is perfect for campsites, cabins or simply around the house. Wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower, or even wash your animals. You can add the Eccotemp L7 Portable Water Heater to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning. This model includes an electronic ignition powered by 2 "D" cell batteries making it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available.
The ideal operating range for the Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is 20~80 PSI. The L7 will offer a 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.59 gallons per minute. The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as a 12-volt pump. The Eccotemp L7 can reach temperatures between 50 to 125 degrees fahrenheit, depending on the temperature of the incoming water. However, an upgraded temperature sensor is available for purchase allowing the Eccotemp L7 to reach temperatures of up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Compact & easy to store
- Great for camping & family outings
- Light Weight
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- Battery powered ignition
- Manual water temperature control
- Energy Factor of 79%
- Rated Voltage: 3V (D cell batteries)
- Minimum/Maximum gas rate: 15,700 BTUs - 41,000 BTUs
- Hot water capacity range: 0.66 to 1.7 GPM
Eccotemp L7 Dimensions:
- Height 20"
- Width 12.5"
- Depth 7"
- Weight approx. 13 lbs.
- Shipping weight 14.7 lbs.
Clearance Requirements (at least):
- 2" clearance from wall
- 1' on both sides from anything flammable
- 3' from any window, overhand, awning
- 18" from the ground
- On/Off chrome shower head
- 6' Stainless steel shower hose included
- Garden hose adapter
- CSA regulator for use with standard 20 lb. grill propane tank
- 2-year manufacturer warranty See Warranty Details Here
The Flojet 2.9 GPM 12V Pump flows at 2.9 gallons per minute at 50 PSI. This unit works great with the Eccotemp L5 and L10 models as well. Built-in pulsation eliminator ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank. Soft, absorbing mounts reduce annoying vibration and noise while running. Self-priming pump can safely run dry. Snap-in ½" port fittings simplify installation. Made of corrosion resistant materials.
- 2.9 GPM(Gallons per minute), 50 PSI, 12 Volt, 4.4 Amp
- Soft, Noise Absorbing Mounts
- Can safely run dry
- Snap-in 1/2" Port Fittings
- Made of Corrosion Resistant Materials
IMPORTANT: This is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed or plumbed into any fixtures: sinks, showers, etc. When not in use, this water heater should be drained and stored away. This product should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater. Click here for details.
Purchased for mountain cabin with outdoor shower, works great. Any bit of breeze will blow out the flame easily, though. Once we put up a windblock it worked great. Plans are to crudely enclose the shower and vent it through the roof, expecting it to work great.