The Eccotemp L10 Portable Tankless Water Heater is one of the hottest tankless water heaters on the market! The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater gives you endless hot water at your cabin, summer cottage, lake home, potting shed, RV, camper, farm or wherever else you need hot water. The Eccotemp L10 Portable Tankless Water Heater delivers up to 2.6 Gallons Per Minute of hot water ranging from 80-145 degrees Fahrenheit: plenty for 1-2 hot water applications running at the same time. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. It is perfect for off grid or areas where you have limited electricity. The L10 comes with standard 1/2" NPT fittings. The ideal operating range is 20-80 PSI. The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as a 12-volt pump.
- Compact & easy to store
- Great for camping & family outings
- Outdoor use only
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- Battery powered ignition
- Manual water temperature control
- 20 Minute automatic safety shutoff timer
- Energy Factor of 79%
- Rated Voltage: 3V (D cell batteries)
- 74,000 BTU
- 2.6 GPM flow capacity
- Water Pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Rated heat input: 20kw
- Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
- Gas type: Liquid propane
Eccotemp L10 Dimensions:
- Height 25.5"
- Width 13.625"
- Depth 8"
- Weight approx. 27 lbs.
- Shipping weight 28.7 lbs.
Clearance Requirements (at least):
- 2" clearance from wall
- 1' on both sides from anything flammable
- 3' from any window, overhand, awning
- 18" from the ground
- Stainless steel rain cap
- Garden hose adapter
- CSA regulator for use with standard 20 lb. grill propane tank
- 1-year manufacturer warranty See Warranty Details Here
The Flojet 2.9 GPM at 50 PSI pump has a built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank. Soft, absorbing mounts reduce annoying vibration and noise while running. Self-priming pump can safely run dry. Snap-in ½" port fittings simplify installation. Made of corrosion resistant materials.
- 2.9 GPM (Gallons per minute), 50 PSI, 12 Volt, 4.4 Amp
- Soft, Noise Absorbing Mounts
- Can safely run dry
- Snap-in 1/2" Port Fittings
- Made of Corrosion Resistant Materials
IMPORTANT: This is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed or plumbed into any fixtures: sinks, showers, etc. When not in use, this water heater should be drained and stored away. This product should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.