Huge pressure and huge output - that’s the name of the game when you combine the Eccotemp L10 with the small but powerful Flojet 2.9 GPM 50 PSI. With almost twice the GPM of its smaller sibling the Eccotemp L5, the L10 has long been the high volume portable water heater of choice for cabins, lake houses, and base camps. But if your little piece of outdoor paradise doesn’t include a water faucet, then you’re out of luck. This is where the Flojet Water Pump, a perfect fit with the L10, comes in. With its 2.9 GPM 50 PSI specs, this powerful little pump stands up to the high-volume output of the L10 and will turn any container or body of cold water into instant, pressurized hot water. Add the Flojet Inlet Strainer into the mix and not only will that freezing lake water turn into a nice steaming hot shower, it will also be free of dirt and rocks and other debris. Straining out the debris will also keep your pump running at peak condition by preventing unnecessary breakdowns. When facilities are lacking, keep your L10 running at maximum capacity with the Flojet 2.9 GPM 50 PSI. The bundle includes a Shower Head and Stainless Steel Hose providing you with an optimal shower experience. The multi-functional shower head lets you choose between a natural shower spray, a massage spray or just a mist. The mounting and hardware pack are also included.
- Compact & easy to store
- Great for camping & family outings
- Outdoor use only
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- Battery powered ignition
- Manual water temperature control
- 20 Minute automatic safety shutoff timer
- Energy Factor of 79%
- Rated Voltage: 3V (D cell batteries)
- 74,000 BTU
- 2.6 GPM flow capacity
- Water Pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Rated heat input: 20kw
- Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
- Gas type: Liquid propane
Eccotemp L10 Dimensions:
- Height 25.5"
- Width 13.625"
- Depth 8"
- Weight approx. 27 lbs.
- Shipping weight 28.7 lbs.
Clearance Requirements (at least):
- 2" clearance from wall
- 1' on both sides from anything flammable
- 3' from any window, overhand, awning
- 18" from the ground
- Stainless steel rain cap
- Garden hose adapter
- CSA regulator for use with standard 20 lb. grill propane tank
- 1-year manufacturer warranty See Warranty Details Here
The Flojet 2.9 GPM at 50 PSI pump has a built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank. Soft, absorbing mounts reduce annoying vibration and noise while running. Self-priming pump can safely run dry. Snap-in ½" port fittings simplify installation. Made of corrosion resistant materials.
- 2.9 GPM (Gallons per minute), 50 PSI, 12 Volt, 4.4 Amp
- Soft, Noise Absorbing Mounts
- Can safely run dry
- Snap-in 1/2" Port Fittings
- Made of Corrosion Resistant Materials
The Flojet Inlet Strainer will keep your showers clean wherever you are. It's a handy little water filter that will keep the bugs and dirt out of your shower water. Featuring a 20-mesh stainless steel screen, the Inlet will also keep your pump pumping by preventing unnecessary breakdowns caused by particles in the water. A transparent housing unit allows for instant inspection and a screw off top makes for easy cleaning. Also, very easy to install with a Flojet Water Pump.
- 1/2 hose barb x quad 90-degree strainer
- 4 GPM (16LPM) @ 70 PSI 9% BAR) MAX
- 20 Mesh stainless steel screen
Shower Head and Stainless Steel Hose Features:
- 3 adjustable sprays: Shower spray, Massage and Mist
- On/Off switch
- Long lasting and durable
- Mounting and hardware pack included
- 6' Stainless steel hose
IMPORTANT: This is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed or plumbed into any fixtures: sinks, showers, etc. When not in use, this water heater should be drained and stored away. This product should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.
All I can say is.... We Love it! Very easy to set up and use.