The Eccotemp i12-NG has a new revolutionary design, making it unlike any other tankless water heater on the market today. This model features sleek black tempered glass paneling, fully automatic temperature controls for precision, and a touch screen with an LED temperature display that shows output temperature and GPM flow. Rated at an impressive 3 GPM, the Eccotemp i12-NG Tankless Water Heater is a natural gas fired, indoor model designed for small to medium hot water production where you need more than one hot water application at the same time. The Eccotemp i12-NG is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes.
The i12-NG comes with a horizontal stainless steel vent kit, ready to install and with its 120-volt UL listed power cord powering the internal exhaust fan and digital display. It only pulls about 2 watts idle and 1.07 Amps during operation, making it an ideal energy efficient appliance.
The i12-NG offers a 35-40 degree Fahrenheit temperature rise when operating at flow rate of 3 GPM and a 77-degree Fahrenheit temperature rise at 1.5 GPM.
Some additional Features:
- Sleek modern design
- Tempered glass front and back panels
- Child locking technology
- LED temperature display
- True 1/2" NPT water fittings
- Manual water temperature controls
- Natural Gas Powered
- 3 GPM flow capacity
- Power ventilation for safety, efficiency, and venting options
- Tested-Safe Electronic ignition system
- Fully independent gas and water controls
- Fully automatic temperature and water flow adjustment
- Uses gas only when hot water is on
- Requires standard household 120-volt electric outlet
- UL listed electrical components
- Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- Energy factor: 79%
- Hot water capacity range: 0.6 - 4.8 GPM
- Maximum / Minimum gas rate: 25,000 - 80,000 BTUs
Eccotemp i12-NG Dimensions:
- Height 25"
- Width 14"
- Depth 5"
- Weight approx. 29 lbs.
- Shipping weight 30.7 lbs.
- Stainless steel vent kit
- 120 volt UL listed power cord
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.