Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The Re-Conditioned Eccotemp L10 Portable Tankless Water Heater is like new and may contain light scratches or dents to the external case. Many of these Re-Conditioned L10 Tankless Water Heaters are either just returns or may have been scratched or dented during shipment. They all have been tested and are guaranteed to operate like new. These Re-Conditioned Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heaters come with the same manufactures warranty as brand new version.
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater is one of the hottest tankless water heaters on the market! The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater gives you endless hot water at your cabin, summer cottage, lake home, potting shed, RV, camper, horse washing stall or wherever else you need hot water. The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater delivers up to 2.64 Gallons Per Minute of hot water ranging from 80-165 degrees F, plenty for 1-2 hot water applications running at the same time. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. It is perfect for off grid or areas where you have limited electricity.
The ideal operating range is 25-80 PSI. The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as a 12 volt pump. Total dimensions are 28" tall (35" with rain cap), 17" wide, 6.5" deep and weighs about 27 pounds.
• 2.65 GPM flow capacity
• Adjustable temperature from 80 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
• Equipped with standard ½” NPT fittings
• Fitted with a stainless steel rain hood
• Uses 2 "D" cell batteries for flame ignition (3V)
• 1 year warranty/Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
• Auto cut-off safety design: will shut-off gas supply immediately in case flameout occurs to reduce risk of gas leakage
• Automatic shut-off timer: will shut-off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use
• Anti-dry combustion protection: System will shut-off the gas supply in the event water stops flowing through the unit
• Water-controlled ignition: a water pressure of 25 to 80 PSI automatically turns on the ignition circuit for effortless and convenient operation
• Removable drain valve to prevent water pipe and regulator damage due to freezing water
• Includes 3.5' hose and CSA approved regulator (for use with standard 20 lbs propane cylinder)
• 75,000 BTU output
•Rated heat input: 20 Kw
•Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
Please note that this model is designed for recreational portable use only. This model is not intended for the following:
-Permanent installation of any kind.
-Plumbed into any fixtures (sinks, showers, etc).
Posted by Jennifer Dickinson on 27th Jan 2016
Excellent product. It works well on our cabin. We had to order a refurbished one after the new one was not drained properly and because of a freeze with water in the unit, the unit burst. But I called the mfg direct and they shipped the replacement the next day. We were only without hot water for 3 days. I need to get another one that is insulated though that can handle temperatures of 10 degrees for the winter months. I highly recommend the unit.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jan 2016
I OWN ONE L10 ALREADY. GOT THIS ONE FOR A BACKUP.
THE ORINGINAL IS GOING ON 5 YEARS OLD. IT'S
AT MY DEER CAMP. TOO FAR OUT TO BE CAUGHT
WITHOUT HOT WATER. I TOOK THE BULKY 40 GALLON
OUT OF MY TRAILER TO MAKE MORE ROOM. SO
FAR OTHER THAN THE IGNITION PACK GOING
OUT IT'S BEEN A GREAT INVESTMENT.
Posted by Stacey on 20th Jan 2016
I live in the mountains and our water is gravity fed from a mountain stream. This water gets extremely cold but the L10 gives us awesome hot water. We started with the L5 but if temps got under about 40 degrees then the water was only luke warm so we decided to upgrade. We have had temps for the last few days under 15 degrees and the L10 has proven to be awesome! So if you live off-grid and looking for a hot water source..look no further, the L10 will give you what you need!
Posted by BEE KHAN on 30th Mar 2015
Tankless is definitely the way to go! Using this is my 2/1 mobile homes and they are the best! Propane saves so much money off electric bill and mounting them outside is saving me space inside already small living quarters. Highly recommend to anyone who wants reliable hot water and to save money, Great product.
Posted by Ray on 16th Sep 2014
Prompt delivery, good directions and has been working quite well. Would recommend these products to others that are looking for an alternative to a conventional water heater.