Huge pressure and huge output - that’s the name of the game when you combine the Eccotemp L10 with the small but powerful Flojet 2.9 GPM 50 PSI. With almost twice the GPM of its smaller sibling the Eccotemp L5, the L10 has long been the high volume portable water heater of choice for cabins, lake houses and base camps. But if your little piece of outdoor paradise doesn’t include a water faucet, then you’re out of luck. This is where the Flojet Water Pump, a perfect fit with the L10, comes in. With its 2.9 GPM 50 PSI specs, this powerful little pump stands up to the high volume output of the L10 and will turn any container or body of cold water into instant, hugely pressurized, hot water. Add the Flojet Inlet Strainer into the mix and not only will that freezing lake water turn into a nice steaming hot shower, it will also be free of dirt and rocks and other debris. Straining out the debris will also keep your pump running at peak condition by preventing unnecessary breakdowns. When facilities are lacking, keep your L10 running at maximum capacity with the Flojet 2.9 GPM 50 PSI.
Eccotemp L10 Product Features:
• 2.65 GPM flow capacity • Adjustable temperature from 80 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit • Equipped with standard ½” NPT pipe fittings and plumbs easily into standard American fittings • Fitted with a stainless steel rain hood • Uses 2 "D" cell batteries for flame ignition (3V) • 1 year warranty • Auto cut-off safety design: will shut-off gas supply immediately in case flameout occurs to reduce risk of gas leakage • Automatic shut-off timer: will shut-off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use • Anti-dry combustion protection: System will shut-off the gas supply in the event water stops flowing through the unit • Water-controlled ignition: a water pressure of 25 to 80 PSI automatically turns on the ignition circuit for effortless and convenient operation • Removable drain valve to prevent water pipe and regulator damage due to freezing water • Includes 3.5' hose and CSA approved regulator (for use with standard 20 lbs propane cylinder) • 75,000 BTU output •Rated heat input: 20 Kw •Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
Flojet Pump Product Features:
• 2.9 GPM(Gallons per minute), 50 PSI, 12 Volt, 4.4 Amp • Self-Priming • Soft Noise Absorbing Mounts • Can run dry • Snap-in Port Fittings • Soft, Noise Absorbing Mounts • Corrosion Resistant Materials
Flojet Strainer Product Features:
• 20 Mesh stainless steel screen • 1/2 hose barb x quad 90 degree strainer • 4 GPM (16LPM) @ 70 PSI 9% BAR MAX
EccoTemp hereby warrants this product to be free of material defects in materials and workmanship when installed and operated according to EccoTemp’s installation and operating instructions. This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser and subsequent owners, but only while the product remains as the site of the original installation. This Limited Warranty terminates if moved or reinstalled at a new location. There are no warranties, express or implied made or given other than contained in this Limited Warranty. No agent, employee or representative of EccoTemp has any authority to bind EccoTemp to any representation or warranty concerning the Product not contained in this Limited Warranty.
Except as expressly set forth herein, THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS SOLD HEREUNDER. BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS SOLD, AT ECCOTEMP’S DISCRETION. ECCOTEMP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Item Period of Coverage
Heat Exchanger 1 years
All other parts 1 years
Free Accessories (Showerhead,hose,regulator etc) 30 days
Flojet Pump and Strainer - 2 years
Coverages are void if the unit is used in a hot water circulation loop, in series with a circulation system or where an on-demand recirculation system is not incorporated.
Owner is responsible for all other costs incidental to repair such as labor, shipping, delivery and permits. Proof of purchase required. Products repaired will be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of term of the original purchase.
This Limited Warranty becomes null and void if any of the following are determined to be a contributing factor to the failure of the product:
1. Abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect or misapplication;
2. Improper or inadequate maintenance;
3. Inadequate water quality;
4. Installation in a corrosive or otherwise destructive environment;
5. Freeze Damage;
6. Scale buildup;
7. Incorrect gas or water pressure;
8. Acts of force Majeure
This Product is not to be used as a pool or spa heater.
Shipping Related Costs:
Within the first 30 days of purchase, Eccotemp will cover all ground shipping costs for warranty related issues, excluding AK, HI, Canada, and any location outside of the continental US. After the first 30 days of purchase, Eccotemp will cover all shipping costs to the customer for warranty related issues, excluding AK, HI, Canada, and any location outside of the continental US. After the first 30 days of purchase, the customer is responsible for all shipping to Eccotemp, regardless of reason or circumstance. The method for warranty related shipping will be Ground equivalent with the provider of Eccotemp’s choosing.
AK, HI, Canada, and any location outside of the continental US, will be responsible for all shipping costs, regardless of reason or circumstance.
All shipments of any type of product coming to Eccotemp for any reason must have an RGA for any repairs to be made. Please contact Eccotemp to obtain an RGA number prior to shipping anything to Eccotemp. Failure to do so could result in loss of product. Eccotemp will not be responsible for replacement due to loss or damage if these steps are not properly followed.
Extended Warranty :
* No hassle complete replacement of your item it breaks
* Coverage begins after the manufacturer warranty expires.
* Does not include accidents.
* No hidden fees or repair costs
* If a product can't be repaired it will be replaced
* Power surge protection
* Free replacement of the product should it require 3 repairs in 1 year. (after the manufacturer warranty expires)
Extended warranty is offered through a third-party company we have partnered up, Warranty Life.
For more information please visit www.warrantylife.com. Within 24 hours of purchase of extended warranty you will receive a email with all of your extended warranty information. All claims are to be filed directly through warranty life. (Extended warranty applies to tankless water heater only. It does not apply to the pump or strainer.)
*EXTENDED WARRANTIES APPLY TO ORDERS WITHIN THE U.S ONLY AT THIS TIME*
With a properly sized Eccotemp tankless water heater, you will never run out of hot water and significantly reduce your energy consumption. Eccotemp tankless water heaters are the future of efficiency.