Huge pressure and huge output - that’s the name of the game when you combine the Eccotemp L10 with the small but powerful Flojet 2.9 GPM 50 PSI. With almost twice the GPM of its smaller sibling the Eccotemp L5, the L10 has long been the high volume portable water heater of choice for cabins, lake houses and base camps. But if your little piece of outdoor paradise doesn’t include a water faucet, then you’re out of luck. This is where the Flojet Water Pump, a perfect fit with the L10, comes in. With its 2.9 GPM 50 PSI specs, this powerful little pump stands up to the high volume output of the L10 and will turn any container or body of cold water into instant, hugely pressurized, hot water. Add the Flojet Inlet Strainer into the mix and not only will that freezing lake water turn into a nice steaming hot shower, it will also be free of dirt and rocks and other debris. Straining out the debris will also keep your pump running at peak condition by preventing unnecessary breakdowns. When facilities are lacking, keep your L10 running at maximum capacity with the Flojet 2.9 GPM 50 PSI.
• 2.65 GPM flow capacity
• Adjustable temperature from 80 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
• Equipped with standard ½” NPT
• Fitted with a stainless steel rain hood
• Uses 2 "D" cell batteries for flame ignition (3V)
• 1 year warranty
• Auto cut-off safety design: will shut-off gas supply immediately in case flameout occurs to reduce risk of gas leakage
• Automatic shut-off timer: will shut-off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use
• Anti-dry combustion protection: System will shut-off the gas supply in the event water stops flowing through the unit
• Water-controlled ignition: a water pressure of 25 to 80 PSI automatically turns on the ignition circuit for effortless and convenient operation
• Removable drain valve to prevent water pipe and regulator damage due to freezing water
• Includes 3.5' hose and CSA approved regulator (for use with standard 20 lbs propane cylinder)
• 75,000 BTU output
•Rated heat input: 20 Kw
•Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
Please note that this model is designed for recreational portable use only. This model is not intended for the following:
-Permanent installation of any kind.
-Plumbed into any fixtures (sinks, showers, etc).
• 2.9 GPM(Gallons per minute), 50 PSI, 12 Volt, 4.4 Amp
• Soft Noise Absorbing Mounts
• Can run dry
• Snap-in Port Fittings
• Soft, Noise Absorbing Mounts
• Corrosion Resistant Materials
• 20 Mesh stainless steel screen
• 1/2 hose barb x quad 90 degree strainer
• 4 GPM (16LPM) @ 70 PSI 9% BAR MAX
IMPORTANT: This is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed. When not in use, this water heater should be drained and stored away.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.