On backorder until 30th May 2014. Backorder dates can change at anytime.
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater is one of the hottest tankless water heaters on the market! The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater gives you endless hot water at your cabin, summer cottage, lake home, potting shed, RV, camper, horse washing stall or wherever else you need hot water. The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater delivers up to 2.64 Gallons Per Minute of hot water ranging from 80-165 degrees F, plenty for 1-2 hot water applications running at the same time. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. It is perfect for off grid or areas where you have limited electricity. Designed for a more permanent installation, the L10 comes with standard 1/2" NPT fittings, making it easily plumbed in with standard fixtures.
The ideal operating range is 25-80 PSI. The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as a 12 volt pump. Total dimensions are 28" tall (35" with rain cap), 17" wide, 6.5" deep and weighs about 27 pounds.
• 2.65 GPM flow capacity • Adjustable temperature from 80 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit • Equipped with standard ½” NPT pipe fittings and plumbs easily into standard American fittings • Fitted with a stainless steel rain hood • Uses 2 "D" cell batteries for flame ignition (3V) • 1 year warranty • Auto cut-off safety design: will shut-off gas supply immediately in case flameout occurs to reduce risk of gas leakage • Automatic shut-off timer: will shut-off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use • Anti-dry combustion protection: System will shut-off the gas supply in the event water stops flowing through the unit • Water-controlled ignition: a water pressure of 25 to 80 PSI automatically turns on the ignition circuit for effortless and convenient operation • Removable drain valve to prevent water pipe and regulator damage due to freezing water • Includes 3.5' hose and CSA approved regulator (for use with standard 20 lbs propane cylinder) • 75,000 BTU output •Rated heat input: 20 Kw •Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
EccoTemp hereby warrants this product to be free of material defects in materials and workmanship when installed and operated according to EccoTemp’s installation and operating instructions. This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser and subsequent owners, but only while the product remains as the site of the original installation. This Limited Warranty terminates if moved or reinstalled at a new location. There are no warranties, express or implied made or given other than contained in this Limited Warranty. No agent, employee or representative of EccoTemp has any authority to bind EccoTemp to any representation or warranty concerning the Product not contained in this Limited Warranty.
Except as expressly set forth herein, THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS SOLD HEREUNDER. BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS SOLD, AT ECCOTEMP’S DISCRETION. ECCOTEMP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Item Period of Coverage
Heat Exchanger 1 years
All other parts 1 years
Free Accessories (Showerhead,hose,regulator etc) 30 days
Coverages are void if the unit is used in a hot water circulation loop, in series with a circulation system or where an on-demand recirculation system is not incorporated.
Owner is responsible for all other costs incidental to repair such as labor, shipping, delivery and permits. Proof of purchase required. Products repaired will be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of term of the original purchase.
This Limited Warranty becomes null and void if any of the following are determined to be a contributing factor to the failure of the product:
1. Abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect or misapplication;
2. Improper or inadequate maintenance;
3. Inadequate water quality;
4. Installation in a corrosive or otherwise destructive environment;
5. Freeze Damage;
6. Scale buildup;
7. Incorrect gas or water pressure;
8. Acts of force Majeure
This Product is not to be used as a pool or spa heater.
Shipping Related Costs:
Within the first 30 days of purchase, Eccotemp will cover all ground shipping costs for warranty related issues, excluding AK, HI, Canada, and any location outside of the continental US. After the first 30 days of purchase, Eccotemp will cover all shipping costs to the customer for warranty related issues, excluding AK, HI, Canada, and any location outside of the continental US. After the first 30 days of purchase, the customer is responsible for all shipping to Eccotemp, regardless of reason or circumstance. The method for warranty related shipping will be Ground equivalent with the provider of Eccotemp’s choosing.
AK, HI, Canada, and any location outside of the continental US, will be responsible for all shipping costs, regardless of reason or circumstance.
All shipments of any type of product coming to Eccotemp for any reason must have an RGA for any repairs to be made. Please contact Eccotemp to obtain an RGA number prior to shipping anything to Eccotemp. Failure to do so could result in loss of product. Eccotemp will not be responsible for replacement due to loss or damage if these steps are not properly followed.
Extended Warranty :
* No hassle complete replacement of your item it breaks
* Coverage begins after the manufacturer warranty expires.
* Does not include accidents.
* No hidden fees or repair costs
* If a product can't be repaired it will be replaced
* Power surge protection
* Free replacement of the product should it require 3 repairs in 1 year. (after the manufacturer warranty expires)
Extended warranty is offered through a third-party company we have partnered up, Warranty Life.
For more information please visit www.warrantylife.com. Within 24 hours of purchase of extended warranty you will receive a email with all of your extended warranty information. All claims are to be filed directly through warranty life.
Actually, I used it indoors on my small house. It worked well but I screwed up and got a small water leak above it causing some long term problems with corrosion in some of the wiring. The company sent me a new wiring harness but I put it in the shed and bought a re-manufactured 112 unit. I will fix the L-10 unit this summer.
Posted by Roger on 27th Nov 2013
Have not set up this unit yet but have used our old L10 for a long time with great results.
Hot Water For All
Posted by Unknown on 15th Apr 2013
We purchased the L10 after reviewing a few other Eccotemp products, a few products from the box store, and reviewing our hot water needs. Because we have 3 locations the hot water has to travel to and yet we still wanted to maintain some off-grid ability we easily favored the Eccotemp. We have not been disappointed yet. In fact, it outdid our expectations and we have recommended the product to several other tiny housers!
Posted by ALVIN OSBORN on 26th Jan 2013
WORKS VERY WELL , BUT THEIR DEFINITION OF HIGH WIND IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE. IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH WIND TO INTERFERE WITH THE FLAME IF THE WIND IS FACE ON . I HAVE TO HAUL MY WATER AND STORE AND USE IT FROM A BARREL SO THE SOURCE WATER CHANGES TEMPATURE ALL THE TIME AND I HAVE TO ADJUST THE FLAME DEPENDING ON WHAT I AM USING THE HOT WATER FOR . HOWEVER , I HAVE ENJOYED HOT WATER SHOWERS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 12 YEARS .
With a properly sized Eccotemp tankless water heater, you will never run out of hot water and significantly reduce your energy consumption. Eccotemp tankless water heaters are the future of efficiency.