The Eccotemp ET-32 Electric Tankless Water Heater is used in demanding applications where incoming water temperaturesor total flow requirements dictate more power than the ET-14 or ET-22. This high-end Electric Tankless Water Heater is a residential model for whole house water heating. The Eccotemp ET-32 Electric Tankless Water Heater is ideal for use in light commercial applications such as offices, specialty restaurants, convenience stores, salons, Pet grooming shops as well as with hydronic heating systems. This on demand electric tankless water heater is a powerful replacement for traditional storage tank type water heaters. Its also used as a booster to a traditional tank water heater or active renewable energy systems such as solar and geothermal water heating systems. The temperature activated control works effectively in re-circulating systems or in combination with tank type heaters to supply special requirements like body spas or roman tub fillers.
UL Certification # 78P8
Some additional Features
Rated at 3.9 GPM
Requires 220 volt electric outlet
Unit Dimensions are 15.75”x6.25”x15.75”
Self-diagnostics including leak detection shut-down
96+% Thermal Efficiency
Requires no venting
Standard 3/4" NPT plumbing connections with no flow restrictions
UL 499 listed for water heating applications
Advanced temperature control avoids temerature fluctuations and scalding
*Please note that the ET-32 may be used in a radiant floor heating system BUT the ET-32 is not certified to partake in such heating systems.
*Please consult a licensed installer / electrician to ensure you have adequate voltage for installation. Please contact Eccotemp customer service at 1-866-356-1992 x1 for assistance with installation or operational directions.
Eccotemp Systems, LLC, hereinafter Eccotemp, warrants the Chamber Body of its ET Series residential water heaters against defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years. The Chamber Body as referred to herein shall mean the plastic body of the heat exchanger only, and does not include component parts attached to it. Eccotemp warrants the electronic Circuit Board for a period of 18 months. Eccotemp warrants all other component parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year. This warranty begins on the date of original retail purchase or, in the absence of proof of purchase, from the date indicated by the serial number affixed to the water heater.
Eccotemp reserves the right to use reconditioned or remanufactured parts and units when repair or replacement becomes necessary.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES
THE LIMITED WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT DISCLAIMED DURING THE ONE YEAR PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE.
ECCOTEMP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY HEREUNDER EITHER DIRECT OR CONTINGENT, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights THAT vary from state to state.
These warranties shall be void and have no effect:
• If the Eccotemp heater is not used for its intended application;
• If the design or structure of the Eccotemp heater is modified or altered in any way;
• If appliances or equipment not approved by Eccotemp are attached to the water heater;
• If the water heater is not property installed in compliance with the latest issue of (1) the
National Electric Code, (2) the applicable plumbing codes, (3) all local ordinances and regulations pertinent to similar water heaters, and (4) the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines contained in this and other documents included with the water heater;
• If the Eccotemp water heater is not operated within the factory calibrated temperature limits;
• If leaks in the tank or defects in other parts arise as the result of improper use, improper installation, negligence in operation, failures resulting from accident, or from inability of the Eccotemp water heater or any parts to function because of improperly made replacements and repairs, or damage by fire, floods, lightning, or any other act of God;
• If the plumbing design allows reverse flow through the Eccotemp heater;
• If the Eccotemp heater element or elements fail due to air entrapment;
• If the Eccotemp heater or connecting water lines are allowed to freeze;
• If the serial number label has been altered or removed;
• If the Eccotemp heater is installed in any area where it is not routinely monitored for proper operation or leakage of the tank or connections would result in property damage of any kind, or where such a location is unavoidable, a suitable drain pan was not installed under the water heater along with a 150 PSI maximum pressure relief valve;
• If the Eccotemp heater or any of its components warranted herein are used other than as a part of the complete and integrated system as sold to the original purchaser;
• If leaks in the tank or defects in other parts arise as a result of (1) being operated with deionized water, (2) as a result of sizing that does not comply with the manufacturer’s published sizing recommendations, (3) use with preheated water in excess of 140°F without the use of an approved tempering valve, or (4) operation above 100 PSI.
Replacements and/or repairs furnished under warranty carry only the unexpired portion of the original warranty or 90 days whichever is longer.
Eccotemp Reserves the right to update/change warranty information at anytime. Please visit our website at www.eccotemp.com for any updates to the current warranty clause.
With a properly sized Eccotemp tankless water heater, you will never run out of hot water and significantly reduce your energy consumption. Eccotemp tankless water heaters are the future of efficiency.