The Eccotemp Point-of-Use EP-2.4 Electric Tankless Water Heater helps provide endless hot water when added to low flow applications. This model is designed to be used in any low flow Point-of-Use single application. For example: a kitchen sink, bathroom sink, utility sink, washer, or any other single low flow application where hot water is needed.
The patented mixing chamber provides a ready supply of heated water, virtually immediately. Designed for low flow fixtures and high efficiency appliances quickly sensing flow and providing hot water in seconds. The Eccotemp EP-2.4 Electric Tankless Water Heater mounts horizontally or vertically for maximum flexibility and is ideal for use at sinks.
The EP-2.4 is rated for .75 GPMs and has a 33 degree temperature rise at .50 GPM making the EP 2.4 perfect for any low flow application.
PLEASE NOTE: The Eccotemp Point-of-Use EP-2.4 is made for LOW FLOW APPLICATIONS ONLY and to simply provide at most a 33 degree temperature rise at .50 GPM. The EP 2.4 is not intended to replace your existing tankless/whole home water heater.
UL Certification # 8VA7
Single Point of Use application
Some additional Features
Rated at 0.75 GPM
Requires standard household 120 volt electric outlet
Unit Dimensions are 13”x6.5”x7.5”
Self-diagnostics including leak detection shut-down
96+% Thermal Efficiency
Temperature Detected Flow
Standard 3/4" NPT plumbing connections with no flow restrictions
*Please consult a licensed installer / electrician to ensure you have adequate voltage for installation. Please contact Eccotemp customer service at 1-866-356-1992 x1 for assistance with installation or operational directions.
Eccotemp Systems, LLC, hereinafter Eccotemp, warrants the Chamber Body and Heating Element of its tankless water heaters against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years. The Chamber Body and Heating Element as referred to herein shall mean the plastic body of the heat exchanger and the standard immersion heat element itself, and does not include component parts attached to them.
Eccotemp warrants the Circuit Board and other Electronic Components to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of eighteen (18) months. All other parts are warranted for a period of one (1) year. This warranty begins on the date of retail purchase or, in the absence of proof of purchase, from the date of manufacture.
Eccotemp reserves the right to use remanufactured parts when repair becomes necessary.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES
THE LIMITED WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT DISCLAIMED DURING THE ONE YEAR PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE.
Eccotemp SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY HEREUNDER EITHER DIRECT OR CONTINGENT, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights THAT vary from state to state.
These warranties shall be void and have no effect:
• If the Eccotemp heater is not used for its intended application;
• If the design or structure of the Eccotemp heater is modified or altered in any way;
• If appliances or equipment not approved by Eccotemp are attached to the water heater;
• If the water heater is not property installed in compliance with the latest issue of (1) the National Electric Code,
• (2) the applicable plumbing codes, (3) all local ordinances and regulations pertinent to similar water heaters, and
• (4) the installation guide and operational manual provided with the Eccotemp water heater;
• If the Eccotemp water heater is installed upside-down, or is not protected from freezing;
• If the Eccotemp water heater is not operated within the factory calibrated temperature limits;
• If leaks or defects arise as the result of improper use, improper installation, negligence in operation, failures
• resulting from accident, or from inability of the Eccotemp water heater or any parts to function because of
• improperly made replacements and repairs, or damage by fire, floods, lightning, or any other act of God;
• If the plumbing design allows water to flow in reverse through the Eccotemp heater;
• If the Eccotemp heating element(s) fail due to air entrapment;
• If the serial number has been altered or has become illegible;
• If the Eccotemp heater is installed in any area where leakage of the tank or connections would result in property damage of any kind, or where such a location is unavoidable, a suitable drain pan was not installed under the water heater. (When a drain pan must be used, the pan must meet all applicable plumbing codes and be at least 2 1/2”deep, extending not less than 1” above the unit’s base plates, must protect an area at least 1-1/2” greater than the lower external dimensions of the heater, and must be piped by a minimum 1” pipe to an adequate drain;
• If the Eccotemp heater or any of its components warranted herein are used other than as a part of the complete and integrated system as sold to the original purchaser;
• If leaks in the tank or defects in other parts occur as a result of the Eccotemp heater containing or being operated with de-ionized water;
• If leaks in the tank or defects in other parts arise as a result of sizing that does not comply with the manufacturer’s currently published sizing recommendations;
• Replacements and/or repairs furnished under this warranty carry only the unexpired portion of the original warranty or 90 days whichever is longer.
Eccotemp Reserves the right to update/change warranty information at anytime. Please visit our website at www.eccotemp.com for any updates to the current warranty clause.